Thursday, March 6, 2014

Arts Open 2014

It's that time again! I really do enjoy the process of meeting people, but I don't mind admitting the process of sorting out my studio is lovely when it's done!!

I actually love the excuse to organise and tidy up - even if the doing is a tad torturous.  Sometimes people have asked me not to clean up too much - but I don't think there would be anything to see ever if I didn't do what is settling in to a good annual clean up habit.

Once again Arts Open has been organised by the Artists themselves, and this year is looking bigger and better than the last time.

                                          Photo - Julie Millowick

I'll have the studio open from 10-5 each day
Saturday - Monday 8 - 10th March 2014

More information on the Arts Open website

 http://www.artsopen.com.au/artists/catherine-pilgrim/

No comments:

Post a Comment